About Vajrayana Online
Vajrayana Online is a groundbreaking program that offers practical teachings on the full-range of Buddhist thought and practice, as well as individual guidance from senior lamas and instructors and the opportunity to connect with a global community of meditators. Mingyur Rinpoche will be actively involved with this new program, offering both live and recorded teachings. A subscription-based online program designed for students of Vajrayana Buddhism, Vajrayana Online is a new virtual space created to explore topics and practices from the Kagyu and Nyingma lineages in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. For those engaged in Ngondro, it is the perfect way to support your practice.
Is this course for me?
This program is open to those who have received both ngondro transmission and pointing out instructions from a qualified lineage holder of either the Kagyu or Nyingma traditions. Tergar students receive these instructions and transmissions at all Path of Liberation retreats, including our annual St. Johns and winter retreats.
Questions about your qualifications? Please contact Tergar Instructor Tim Olmsted at email@example.com.
Tergar Instructor Cortland Dahl's welcome to Vajrayana Online
What is included in this program?
- Live webinars with Mingyur Rinpoche and Senior Tergar Instructors
- Video teachings on Vajrayana practice from Mingyur Rinpoche
- One-on-one interviews with the Senior Tergar Instructors
- Weekly audio teachings and readings from Senior Tergar Instructors
- Online practice sessions with other community members
- Access to Tergar's Ngondro Immersion program
- Access to the new Nectar of the Path Immersion program Fall 2016
- A chance to review videos and materials whenever you like
In order to subscribe to Vajrayana Online, you must first be a member of Tergar Learning Community.
Not registered for Tergar Learning yet? Register Now If you are already registered on Tergar Learning please log-in